wtorek, 17 lutego 2015

The V day weekend

We never cared to much about Valentines but it would be risky if one of us forget about it. Simple flowers are enough to mark the occasion and this year I got lovely no fuss bouquet of red roses. Love them! We also decided to give each other a book and cook for each other. Mine was the desert and I created it according to my own recipe. The challenge was that there has to be no added sugar as we are both trying to give it up. The result was amazing I must say and we felt great after it. I made a blueberry tower. The layers are made of paste of raisins with dates, ground almond, bit of corn flour and a tbs of row cocoa powder. I baked them for 10 mins. On the top there is Greek yoghurt with almond flakes and it's all garnished with some grated hazelnuts in Orange juice. Delicious! 
Other then this we were tiding up the house. Very romantic.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz