wtorek, 24 lutego 2015

Surviving winter

Dark early evenings are almost gone but the freezing weather still holds strongly. 
While I'm stopping to dream about spring and summer, I'm doing my best to survive and even more - enjoy winter season. 
Here are my favourites things to do in winter ( not including here any snow or ice related sports. The country I'm leaving in doesn't get much snow)
- warm breakfast 
Oh I love porridge with almond milk and cinnamon. But recently I got hooked on milet groats with coconut milk, pomegranate and maple syrup. It's like best party in my mouth. Also I started warming up brown flakes with almond milk and coconut. Delicious!
- warm smoothies
My favourite is warm almond milk with banana, two dates, walnuts and cinnamon 
- evening Netflix sessions 
We are finishing Homeland on our projector screen. Brilliant view and no ads at all!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz